Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Good Evening All! Since I have been e-mailing, I haven't been posting, but I am back at it!  After a restful Thanksgiving break, Room 17 is back and hard at work! We are finishing up Unit 3 in Reading this week.  I think students have really enjoyed this unit.  We have learned so much about the Oceans and their inhabitants through our non-fiction reading these last couple of weeks.  We are continuing our research unit in writing and learning about the settlers and their hardships in the New World in Social Studies.  The class is doing well with Morphology. They are noting all of the prefixes and suffixes in their reading and using them to help with meaning.  I love it!! I appreciate all the donations that are coming in for the food drive, our gingerbread house building with our Kinder Buddies, and the class store.  Thank you so much!!



No comments:

Post a Comment